AFRIQUE DU SUD
01 June 2018
01 June 2019
1877€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
The Background :
Keyrus is a specialist Big Data & Analytics consulting firm with over 2,700 employees, in 15 countries. Keyrus supports its customers in optimising their efficiency and performance by offering a full range of services. We constantly drive our business forward both locally and internationally and, are progressing at an accelerated pace. This ambition brings constant change and exciting challenges.
The Team :
Keyrus South Africa are part of the dynamic Keyrus global group and are a leading local player in the transformation and performance of companies. Keyrus SA have developed strategic partner relationships with top tier local and international clients through delivering tailored digital and transformation solutions.
The Role :
Keyrus is redefining management consulting, making us more responsive to client challenges across strategy, people, process, technology, risk and accounting. With this in mind, Keyrus SA are looking to bring on board a Java Developer. Our client is a leading financial services firm providing a wide range of investment, banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Java Developer will be responsible for developing a web interface that integrates with Qlik and Tableau.
Qualifications & Experience :
• A relevant Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
• 2+ years of Java experience in application design, software development, maintenance and delivery.
• Experience with Web architecture, design and development tools and languages.
• Relational database experience (DB2, Sybase, MS SQL server, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11i)
• Analyses, designs and builds component-based applications in a Web/ Mobile and Enterprise delivery environment.
• Experience in a Financial Services environment
• Entrepreneurial drive and a desire to build, own and manage a team
• An interest in Business Intelligence Tools and a constant desire to learn and expand knowledge
• Exposure to the following Big Data tools would be beneficial: Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Pig, Cassandra
• Experience with 2 of the following Visual Analytic tools: Qlikview/Qlik Sense, Tableau, Spotfire or, SAS Visual Analytics
• Consulting experience is beneficial but not essential
• Execute full lifecycle software development
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
• Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
• Document and maintain software functionality
• Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
• Comply with project plans and industry standards
• Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.