AFRIQUE DU SUD
01 May 2018
01 May 2019
1877€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
The Background :
Leading consulting and integration, Keyrus currently employs 2,700 employees in 15 countries and supports its customers in optimising their efficiency and performance by offering a full range of services We are constantly driving our business forward internationally and are progressing at an accelerated pace. This ambition brings constant change and exciting challenges.
The Team :
Keyrus South Africa is based in Durban, with a national presence in Johannesburg and Cape Town. Our local team of 30 make up one of the fastest growing Business Intelligence companies in South Africa.
Keyrus is a specialist in performance management consulting and the integration of innovative technological solutions in the Data and Digital fields.
Keyrus is an international player in the transformation and performance of companies. It sets out to position itself as a strategic partner for its clients, assisting them in analysing and valorising their data and developing and mastering their digital experience.
The Role :
The Data Warehouse Developer will need to assist on various projects for different clients. This would include maintaining the current BI environments, transitioning environments and working with conventional data warehouse technologies to come up with plans that best support a business or organisation.
Technical Skillset :
• Experience in developing SSAS cubes in SQL Server 2008 R2 (or higher).
• Experience in SSIS, SSRS and Data warehousing using the Kimball Methodology.
• Strong knowledge of SQL Server 2008 R2 (or higher), excellent knowledge of SQL queries, stored procedures and triggers.
• Proven experiences of large data sets.
• OLAP / Cube Development.
• Exposure to MDX (preferable).
• Microsoft Certification beneficial.
Required Skills :
• Familiar with common technologies for data warehousing and extract, transform and load (ETL) methodologies
• Strong attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to work within a team environment
• Demonstrated ability to work with diverse groups and difficult customers
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to learn and apply new skills and concepts quickly
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Extensive computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite
• Ensure the quality, completeness, security, privacy, and integrity of data throughout the data lifecycle
• Participate in design reviews of solutions to ensure the design aligns and supports the specified architecture (current and future state)
• Required strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
• Excellent communication skills
• Solution driven
• Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
• Ability to find the root causes of problems and quickly determine efficient solutions
• Ability to anticipate risks and mitigate them
• Comfortable under high-stress levels
Qualifications & Experience :
• A Relevant IT Degree/Diploma
• +2 years of experience:
- SQL Server experience
- SSIS, SSRS, SSAS