01 June 2018
01 June 2019
1823€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Ullink is a global provider of market leading multi-asset trading technology and infrastructure for buy-side and sell-side market participants. Trusted by over 150 of the world’s top-tier banks and brokers, the company provides consistent, reliable access to the most current and innovative trading solutions available. Since 2001, Ullink has established itself as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the industry.
In 2014 Ullink acquired NYFIX and Metabit from the New York Stock Exchange, further expanding its product offering by creating one of the industry’s largest FIX based trading communities.
The combined company manages over 450 trading platforms daily, is connected to more than 100 of the world’s leading liquidity and exchange venues and offers over 700 different FIX and API adapters. Ullink has offices in New York, Toronto, London, Paris, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore, Manila, São Paulo, Cluj and Sydney.
As a permanent Technical Consultant at Ullink, you will be part of our account management operations elite team. The position implies in depth understanding of customer services with ramifications into client onboarding, implementation, maintenance and support. You will have the best seats in the house, seeing in action and tuning up our vast products suite to work on our clients platforms spread around the whole globe. The team receives regular trainings and it works on a simple and effective share knowledge principle, everybody working as a whole unit. As Ullink is constantly exporting talents in US, Europe or Asia, you will have the opportunity to discover exciting parts of the globe if you’re up for adventures.
- Be the first point of contact for our clients
- Understand and analyze the clients need from a technical and functional point of view
- Train users on Ullink’s product (IT Team)
- Ensure technical expertise on a given client portfolio
- Promote new features, new products, latest updates to your client portfolio along with Sales Account Manager
- Build a strong and positive relationship with our clients
- Establish, measure, control and enforce best practices
- On-site or off-site consultancy upon request
- Resourceful candidate, hardworking, curious, with major personal or professional achievements.
- Great passion for technology, basic Java, SQL, Unix, XML skillset
- Excellent command in English
- Approachable and ambitious
- Excellent people interaction and Client Communication
- Dedication to customers satisfaction
- Be part of a young and energetic team
- Be surrounded by technical excellence
- Challenging and fast-paced environment
- Multiple career paths and personal evolution
- Opportunity to travel the world
We welcome those hungry tech minds to our continuous journey of great technology within financial markets. Prove us you are passionate, analytical, open and we will nurture you and give you autonomy to grow. We are a rapidly growing company especially within US market, expect international and diversified career path.