01 May 2018
01 May 2019
1736€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Eurovia (VINCI) is a world leader in transport infrastructure construction and urban development. Thanks to our industrial network – production of aggregates and materials for road and rail infrastructure – we control our own supply chain. In addition, we provide a vast range of services, including infrastructure maintenance, design-coordination services, and expert consulting as part of public-private partnership projects.
Poste et missions:
As a Safety and Environment Coordinator, you will oordinate and ensure the maintenance of conditions of Quality, Safety and Environment of productive activity, ensuring compliance with current regulations and optimizing available resources.
Your missions :
- Plan and monitor the activity to be developed by the Department according to the objectives of Quality, Safety and Environment established.
- Tracking the Department annual budget.
- Coordinate the technical team in charge.
- Maintain and improve the company Quality, Safety and Environment certifications.
- Control costs of no Quality, no Security and no Environment, considering alternatives for its reduction and improvement of profitability.
- Coordinate the resolution of the issues related to the Quality, Safety and Environment within the company.
- Coordinate training in Quality, Safety and Environment for the company professionals.
- Coordinate inspections of the different work centers by checking the compliance with regulations concerning the Quality, Safety and Environment.
- Coordinate the investigation of accidents at work.
- Display information related to the Department activity.
- Participate in international meetings of occupational Health, Safety and Environment.
Engineer or Degree in Environmental Science.
Specialization in Safety and Health at work
Specialization in Environment
C-1 level of both Spanish and English
Available to travel frequently to our offices along Spain
Command in Microsoft Office
Valuable experience in the construction sector developing similar functions