01 May 2018
01 May 2020
FAURECIA AUTOMOTIVE HOLDINGS
2595€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on board and sustainable mobility. If you’re willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow’s cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be.
Our “Interior India-Japan-Korea-Thailand (IJKT) Division” within Faurecia Interior Business Group is looking for a V.I.E Talent Management Coordinator m/f with localization in Pune (India).
The role of a Talent Management Coordinator will be to support HR Teams and Management Development Team to manage the development, training, and competencies management of Managers and Professionals within a Division and in line with the Group human resources policies and practices.
The mission will also imply a strong partnership with the Management team of the Division and of the countries.
The main missions of the role are:
- Deployment of annual performance appraisal processes
- Support to people reviews and succession planning processes
- Monitoring Individual Developments Plans
- Coordination/ Support with strategic recruitment of talents
- Support with HR Management Systems and reports
This work experience is an exciting opportunity to discover the reality of Talent Management in an international and changing environment
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Master’s degree student in Business / Human Resources
- Strong in communication, organizing and planning
- Energy & passionate working style
- Analytical mindset
- Strong teamwork
- International mindset
- Fluent in English and knowledge of another language (German or French…)
- A previous experience in Human Resources (recruitment, training…) is a plus