01 June 2018
01 December 2019
BOUYGUES TRAVAUX PUBLICS
2951€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Entreprise:VSL - Filial de Bouygues Travaux Publics
Poste et missions:
As part of the Al Bustan Street project, junction B6 is an interchange designed to enhance the connectivity at the existing crossing of Al Shamal Road highway, going over the proposed Al Bustan Street on an existing bridge. The new junction includes 8 bridges, with 2 levels of ramps over the highway, up to 30m above ground level!
To minimise the impact during construction on the traffic of this critical highway, advanced construction techniques of precast concrete segmental balanced cantilever will be used. Approximately 700 concrete segments weighting up to 90T will be precast off site, transported and erected with specially designed heavy lifting equipment.
KEY RESULT AREAS/RESPONSIBILTIES:
Assist with the development of the constructions methods that are practical effective, efficient and economic, to meet client and company requirements based on available information, design, legal requirements, specifications and standards.
1. Realisation of methods for precast segment erection by crane and Lifting frame
2. Issue precise kinematics for item 1 to be used by production staff including check list
3. Site office work as well as site work together with production people to assist them in technical / methods related aspects.
4. Assist with the setting of the execution methods (methods statement, operating procedures, phasing, cycles) in line with the Schedule and the Quality-Safety-Environment rules. Communication skills required.
5. Prepare general methods statements and work procedures
6. Alignment with VSL - Bouygues Construction values:
? A demand for success
? Listening to and satisfying the customer
? An enterprising and professional approach
? Courage and truth
? A sense of common interest and solidarity
? Respect for people and for commitments
• Engineering degree
• Experience as Methods/Design Engineer
• Technical knowledge
• Methodical, attentive, tenacious and have a sense of responsibility
• Able to sense his limits and report to his line manager / Technical centre in case of doubts.
• AutoCAD confirmed user
• Good practical and common sense
• Good knowledge of the Office Pack
• English: bilingual
• Spanish: bilingual