01 May 2018
01 May 2019
1590€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Présentation of the compagny:
Stanton Bonna is widely recognised as a leading UK manufacturer of precast concrete pipes, manholes and culverts for drainage, as part of a comprehensive range of precast offsite solutions for the construction industry.
Being part of CONSOLIS, Europe’s largest precast concrete producer, also gives you access to one of the largest selections of innovative offsite products supported by a professional team of industry experienced experts.
Position and mission:
Your role will consist of :
- Co-ordinate and manage the timely and accurate weekly/monthly reporting of Sales and margin data.
- Provide critical Financial support to the commercial team to aid pricing décisions and improve current reporting capabilities
- Assist with the production of Financial and operational KPI'accross all functionss of the business with the view to deliver new and meaningful reporting alongside existing Group and Company reports.
- Support the annual budgeting process and subsequent forecasts and co-ordinate all related reporting
- Improve the current forecasting and reporting models in excel to increase the automation of weekly/monthly and quarterly outputs.
- Management of a smal sister company Financial transactions, including monthly sales and purchase ledger transactions, monthly managementaccounts and VAT returns.
- A key focus of the team will be looking to service, facilitate, and challenge other departments across the business to help with their reporting requirements especially commercial and production teams.
- Support the Finance Team to build, improve and deliver finance information across the business.
- Collate and deliver monthly management reports in Group Reporting format (HFM Polaris)
-Enable others to service their own requierements through System Guidance or modelling.
1/ Educated to degree level
2/ CIMA/ACCA/ACA PQ
3/ Advanced Excel Skills
4/ Business Challenge Experience
1/ Forecasting and Budgeting Experience
2/ Working knowledge of BI tool
- Knowledge and skills:
1/Analytical and logical
2/Attention to detail
3/Problem Solving Skills
- A part qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA or international equivalent)
- Strong academic background
- Contribution to the internal Customer satisfaction performance of the Finance Team.
- Prévious experience with data analysis, presentation and reporting Tools
- High attention to detail and an ability to work quickly and accurately
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel (Index-Match, Pivot tables, Ability to "Find the Right Excel Function for the Job" which leads Model-Development, Database Structures.
- Good communication skills with ability to tailor communications to the appropriate audience.
Hour of work: 37.5 hours.