01 June 2018
01 December 2019
1762€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
At Société Générale, you will be joining BRD (Societe Generale in Romania) which is the second largest bank in Romania from the assets point of view and one of the most important player on Retail and Corporate Banking in Romanian market. Societe Generale is the main shareholder since 15 years.
Join "Risk" entity within BRD, which comprises :
- The Control and Measurement Department
- The Collateral Valuation Division
- The Non Retail Credit Risk Assessment Department
- The Market and Financial Counterparty Risk Division
- The Retail Risk Department
- The Special Credit Management Department
During your VIE mission you will be in charge of these responsibilities :
- Analyses and assesses the credit risk profile for the credit files of non-retail clients, as well as individuals with revenues generated by their own companies (classified as non-retail clients) or professionals which are part of non-retail groups based on the economic links between these entities, according to the delegations set forth by the applicable normative framework
- Analyses the counterparty and transaction risks with the aim to ensure they are acceptable and in compliance with the general risk management strategy and with the credit policy of the bank
- Systematically monitors exposures for the clients followed under Watch Provision List
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Bucharest is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 18 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space.
Please see Civiweb www.civiweb.com , in order to have more details regarding your financial indemnities
Graduate from Engineering school, Business School or University with a master degree in Economics or Risk.
You ideally have a previous experience in credit risk or credit analysis.
You are fluent in English and knowledge of French is an asset.
You are proficient with Microsoft Office Tools.
Your career path
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities.