01 May 2018
01 May 2020
CEVA SANTE ANIMALE
1743€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Ceva Animal Health is one of the fastest growing Animal Health Company (currently n°6 Animal Health lab worldwide, 2017 turnover of 1 Billion Euros).
Our values are: Innovation – Entrepreneurial Spirit – Solidarity
Ceva seeks, for its biggest Bio center located in Budapest (Hungary), a junior patent engineer to support and to grow IP activities in Biology Business Unit.
Reporting to the Biology Patent Manager, this position will routinely interact with Biology R&D team of our Biology campuses (Hungary, USA, Japan, China, Brazil, …), members of marketing and business development department, and other members of the legal team.
• Support R&D team to harvest intellectual property and assist with writing disclosures; Assessment of Invention Disclosures (IDs) and discussion with inventors to make IDs mature for drafting patent applications
• Perform initial patentability and freedom-to-operate assessment in the area of vaccines and vaccination equipment
• Prosecution support and management of global patent applications with outside patent attorney support
• Cooperation with IP colleagues including patent professionals, administrative professionals and clerical assistant locally or abroad
• Advanced degree in Biological discipline (Biology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology);
• Ability to work independently and proactively;
• Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize projects;
• full professional proficiency in English;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Preferred candidates will be graduated with the CEIPI