01 June 2018
01 January 2019
MOTEURS LEROY SOMER
2010€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Member of Group Nidec, LEROY-SOMER, leading specialist in industrial alternators and drive systems is currently seeking, for its Motors & Drives Business Unit
an Engineering Sales Manager
Position based in Vicenza (Italy)
The Engineering Sales Manager will work as a part of a team, coordinating customer needs with product selection and technical support.
Located inside the Customer’s organization (IAS), the job holder will assist the customer in defining solutions that meet specifications/needs, and will negotiate commercial terms of sale. He will interface with customer, for all order requirements: availability, delivery-times, special production enquiries and preparations, price, costs or any other technical/quality issues.
Essential Job Functions:
• Prospect, identify, analyze or respond to sales enquiries from customer, qualifying all enquiries to ensure proposals demonstrate Leroy-Somer full product and service capabilities portfolio (products, equipment, installations, services and solutions).
• Prepare clear technical estimates covering all technological dimensions of the Leroy Somer offering:
o Dynamic mechanics: definition of manufacturing drive systems (servomotors, servo gearboxes) for load displacement/travel, positioning, winding/unwinding, special machines, etc. taking into account external environmental constraints;
o Control systems: understanding client technical specifications in order to offer the best associated drive/intelligence configuration, interfacing with supervision, etc.
• Design and develop technical and financial solutions throughout proposal, quotation, preliminary design and design phases, in line with customer expectations and supporting overall sales objectives to maximize business opportunities and profitability.
• Coordinate contract performance, covering the full technical and commercial aspects, including research and development, production, logistics and any other necessary adjustments.
• Contribute to defining the sales and marketing strategy. Monitor competition in the market and keep abreast of changes in the environment.
• Offer under Volunteering for International Experience (VIE) reserved to French or European Union nationals aged up to 28 years
• Engineering Degree (Electro mechanics preferred); Business School Graduate would be a plus
• Familiarity with the requirements of professionals in relation to drive systems and their end customer
• A solid understanding of industry and industrial processes
• An analytical yet diplomatic approach to getting things done, with excellent communication skills
• Fluent in French and English; Italian would be a plus
Please send a cover letter and CV in French and in English, specifying the job title