01 May 2018
01 May 2020
2395€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Founded in 1853, Lesaffre is an independent, family-owned group based in France, and a leading global provider of baker’s yeast and yeast extract products.
It employs over 9 500 persons on five continents and markets bakery, taste improvement, health and nutrition, fermentation and brewery products and services.
Reinforce the costing analysis in order to better understand and control the costs
- Liaise with HQ Shanghai and two plants in Guangxi to understand the production performance
- Analyze and prepare standard cost and analyze the variances with actual cost
- Follow up production cost per product for all produced products
- Maintain and update cost centers
- Perform cost roll up for new products
- Follow-up capex with BU Controllers
- Inventory Monitoring (reconciliation between ERP and -
- physical stock in warehouse annual stock count review with operations and the external auditors…)
- Participate into Group’s ERP projects (Horizon…)
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor degree and above in Accounting/Finance or Engineering
- 2-3 years’ experience in an similar role in industrial context is preferred
Fluent in written and spoken English, mandarin Chinese is a plus
- Able to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Detail-oriented, dependable and trustworthy
- High computer literacy and good working knowledge of relevant cost software
- self-motivated and possess a high degree of analytical ability and confidentiality
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
The VIE will start with a group onboarding at Lesaffre headquarters in France, followed by a local onboarding in the assigned country.
The company covers the cost of a round-trip ticket (economy class) to VIE home country per each 12-month assignment.
« Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx. Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission V.I.E est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience. »