01 May 2018
01 November 2019
2465€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Created in 1863, Solvay is a global company driven by proud and committed chemists. With our historical anchorage in Europe, our products serve diversified markets worldwide, from consumer goods to energy, with one main aim – to improve quality of life and customer performance.
The group is headquartered in Brussels, employs about 27,000 people in 58 countries and generated 10.9 billion euros in net sales in 2016.
Under the direct supervision of a SBS Project Manager , this position will support the Digital@SBS team to search for develop and implement innovative business solutions and to spread a digital mindset within the Solvay Group.
Digital@SBS is a team focused on spreading a digital mindset inside Solvay, identifying opportunities for innovation, sourcing new technology partners to work with, implementing and driving “quick-win” pilots and proactively supporting the Businesses and Functions in the design of their Digital Roadmap in the frame of Digital@Solvay. As an example, here is an interview with head of the Digital@SBS (herein referred to as the Digital Office) : https://goo.gl/EyzBqj
Poste et missions:
Project Coordination for Digital Office pilot-project (70%)
• Support, communicate on and follow up projects with external suppliers and all internal stakeholders.
• Manage and ensure project deliverables on time and within budget
User’s Adoption-Change Management (15%)
• Communicate & promote Digital Mindset & Entrepreneurial Culture
• Search for and propose new actions to keep digital dynamic alive within the group.
• Proactively develop and manage action plans to manage change / users adoption & coaching on collaborative solutions to users worldwide.
Market / Ecosystem Benchmarking (15%)
• Provide detailed analysis related to project questions or new topics based on web research, external parties materials, networking, customers’ groups
• Follow up and update best practices database and contribute to the Digital & Collaboration Office documentation standards: ideas, optimisations, suppliers, ...
• Attend external events organised by market players, peers or external providers.
• Connect with startups ecosystem in regional and worldwide basis.
• Education Level: Master (Bac+5) - any fields
• Prior work / internship experience in Web / Digital, entrepreneurship, change management, project management would be an advantage
• Excellent communication skills (verbal/written) in English & French required with ability to interact with people at all levels (related to worldwide project teams) to drive Digital Communication
• Self-driven and motivated
• Experience in conducting presentations and training
• Strong customer service & change management skills
• Willing to travel (20%)
This is a position for a 18 months VIE assignment based in Princeton, NJ, USA starting May 2018
Solvay is an equal opportunity employer We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
Localisation : États-Unis d'Amérique
Niveau d'expérience : Débutant (entre 0 et 2 ans)
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission VIE est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience