01 June 2018
01 December 2018
SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC INDUSTRIES SAS
1736€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
The VIE is an international program for young professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals. In addition, the candidate cannot come from the country hosting the mission.
PLEASE NOTE that only applications submitted in English can be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Schneider Electric. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that you post your resume in English.
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment
1) Assist the Customer Care Community Leader in animating the Customer Care Community.
2) Provide support in various Change Management related projects.
3) Assist in deploying large scale communication strategies.
4) Assist in testing enhancements in the IT tools designed and developed by the IT solution teams.
4) Proactively propose specific topics and best practices to be shared with the Community.
5) Support in producing the Monthly reporting documents and presentation of the KPIs in weekly review meetings.
Education: Masters’ Degree in International Management, Marketing, Communication or Business Administration.
Technical Field: International Management, Marketing, Business Development, Communication, Intercultural Management.
Work experience needed: minimum 2 years.
Requested languages (marked as bilingual, fluent, well known, basic knowledge): the applicant should be perfectly fluent in English (both spoken and written). Spanish is a plus.
Personal abilities or skills:
- Rigorous and detail-oriented,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Strong organizational skills,
- Excellent spoken and written skills in English,
- Proactive and dynamic,
- Comfortable in working in an international environment,
- Full proficiency in Microsoft MS tools,
- Experience on Salesforce CRM is a plus.