01 June 2018
01 December 2018
1788€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
BIC® products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, their affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® one of the best known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries. As we explore the tremendous opportunities ahead, we have a need for dedicated and dynamic employees to help build our team. With a strong commitment to encouraging future and current team members to “Unlock the Best You!” the BIC People Promise reinforces the principle that people are at the heart of its business success. BIC is committed to its team members and to the promise of helping them unlock their full potential.
Poste et missions:
1) In dept analyze of market data for the 3 categories stationery, lighters and shavers. Produce the current data & insights on a continuous level but also eager to develop it to a higher level.
Focus on qualitative data to turn them into impactful insights.
2) Support Category Manager in developing strategic category recommendations for key customers by:
- In dept analyze of available customer data
- Develop the insights for category, product and assortment recommendations
- Follow-up of planograms in line with the customer’s needs & BIC strategy
3) Set Up & update on a regular basis catman dashboards (listing, promotions, panels ...)
4) Ensure a good communication flow towards Benelux sales & marketing team by updating the Catman newsletter & selling storie
5) Building a good relationship with the European Catman team to make use of the best practices, update selling stories
Analytical excellence: Highly able to analyze & structure data of different sources and suppliers.
2) Business oriented: understand that the production & analysis of data suits to translate them into clear & powerful customer or category recommendations
3) Priority management : 2 different countries - several customers & type of projects to manage
4) Multi tasking capabilities : 2 countries, 250 products in 5 categories (writing, coloring, correction, marking, others) in several distribution channels.
5) Communication skills: presentations, negociation, motivation
6) Team player
7) Curiosity: Search for and understand market trends, category evolutions, but also eager to make a deep dives in a specific category/customer