01 June 2018
01 June 2019
FAURECIA AUTOMOTIVE HOLDINGS
1736€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on board and sustainable mobility. If you’re willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow’s cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be.
Our Interiors system business Group is looking for a Quality Engineer in Valencia - Spain.
The Business Group Quality Engineer for digital projects and new technologies will support the prevention of any risks and issues during the manufacturing process of the new technologies under development by the Group. Will interface with different departments inside and outside the organization, such as Engineering, Design, GIS, IT suppliers, quality and manufacturing.
The main missions of the role are to:
- Choose the key product and lines based on current and future risks;
Make visible the Critical To Quality product characteristics and process parameters;
- Work with R&D and Industrial to structure digital activities to obtain data and analysis to improve these CTQ;
- Structure a data approach as a normal way of working.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Master's degree in engineering or related field;
- Background in industrial environment;
- Leadership skills and persuasive to drive change in quality, technical and manufacturing;
- Results orientation with strong written and oral communications skills;
- Analyst skills and technical/technologies focused
- International mindset and interpersonal relationship;
- Fluent in English.