01 April 2018
01 October 2019
2675€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
Program SaVIE (VIE of Sanofi) is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since the VIE Program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide. Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Project Manager Market Research
Serves as Project Manager for Market Research initiatives within the Department.
The individual in this global role will be:
- Working with stakeholders including the Department Head, Department Steering Team, and outside consultants
- Coordinating the activities leading to actionable information regarding the infectious disease market in the developed world, various Sanofi regions and the developing world
- Creating reports based on this information for use by various governance structures and processes to help determine projects entering the early pipeline in collaboration with major internal functions (Health Economics, Market Access, R&D, Medical Affairs, Regulatory, Policy)
- Ensuring all efforts related to this project will adhere to agreed upon timelines. Further the individual will report regularly to the Department Head, and related teams, and when issues arise, solves them
- Performing situation analysis, market forecasting, market research, preparation of reports, liaison with internal and external stakeholders
- MBA or equivalent and strong science background in some aspect of the life sciences preferably MS or equivalent
- Experience in market research a plus
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent team member; proactive; timely with deliverables
- Excellent analytic abilities
- Able to work independently
- English at fluent level
- French would be a plus
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission VIE est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience