01 May 2018
01 May 2020
2014€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
ABYLSEN Luxembourg helps with companies' innovation and performance by providing them with the expertise in technology engineering they require in their transformation projects.
You will be responsible for the electronic schematic development, circuit analysis, and design verification testing for Inverter and DC/DC Electronic Control Units. This is an exciting job driven by innovations in Electrical and Hybrid system technology, innovations in the electronics industry, and changing environmental legislation. Delphi is developing powertrain systems with most major European as well as several Asian and American vehicle manufacturers.
You will be part of a multi-cultural, multi-disciplined product development team working on projects across several locations. Our main design center partners are located in the United Kingdom, Singapore, and the United States.
You will learn the valuable skill of electronic design for high volume manufacturing, high quality, and harsh environment.
• University degree in Electrical Engineering Bac +5 / Masters
• Electronic circuit design, component selection, circuit analysis, attention to detail
• Analytical ability
• Customer-focus, leadership spirit, motivation skills, work in a team environment
• Oral and written communication skills
• PC Literate: MS Office, CAD programs
• Strong communication skills are essential
• Fluency in English is required; German and/or French is a plus
• Previous work experience with high votlage electronic controllers is a benefit
• First Experience on Functional Safety ISO26262 would be a plus