01 May 2018
01 May 2019
1935€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Created in 1863, Solvay is a global company driven by proud and committed chemists. With our historical anchorage in Europe, our products serve diversified markets worldwide, from consumer goods to energy, with one main aim – to improve quality of life and customer performance.
The group is headquartered in Brussels, employs about 31,000 people in 53 countries and generated 10.9 billion euros in net sales in 2016.
Solvay is an equal opportunity employer We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
Poste et missions:
Within the Global Business Unit NOVECARE, based on the industrial site of Genthin, the VIE engineer will be under the supervision of the QHSE manager of the plant.
The main missions deal with :
• Implementation and continuous improvement of the site management system (ISO 14001, ISO 50001 and ISO 9001).
• Training the co-worker about the safety rules
• Complete and improve the risk assessment
• Updating the work permit form
• Develop and write the procedure for the quinquennial maintenance
• Accident, near misses and incident investigation
- Engineer graduate in chemistry or chemical engineering with background in safety (Ensiacet, Ensic, CPE Lyon,…)
- Industrial sensitivity
- Good practice in German and English
- Basic knowledge in Management system (e.g. ISO certifications)
- Microsoft applications
Duration : 12 months
Localisation : Allemagne-Sachsen Anhalt-Genthin
Niveau d'expérience : Débutant (entre 0 et 2 ans)