01 June 2018
01 December 2019
1529€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
A leading international player in marine services, BOURBON offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services
Poste et missions:
You will be responsible for all accounting related activities from maintaining accounting processes and procedures up to delivery timely and accurate reports.
In order to achieve this, you will:
- Monitor and control inputs in Oracle modules (AP/AR/GL/FA)
- Monthly Closing and cost control report (Magnitude)
- Intragroup reconciliation (ICS)
- Accounts dully justified and monthly revaluation
- Declare VAT tax according to standard
- Participate in ensuring compliance with local taxes and GAAPS.
- You must have worked in an international operational industry (accounting projects, analytical records, etc.) performing operations linked to foreign currencies transactions
- You have excellent controlling competences and are highly meticulous
- You are extremely organized and you interact, produce and report with a professional approach at all times
- You are able to work on multiple projects at the same time, prioritize matters and meet deadlines
- You must be willing to work independently and be comfortable working in a multi-cultural environment
- You have an excellent knowledge of MS Office/ Excel skills Oracle.