01 June 2018
01 June 2020
1935€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
SOGEFI SUSPENSIONS is a leading global supplier for the automotive industry.Through its strong commitment to research, Sogefi Group continuously improves its components with technological developments across all product sectors, optimising performance in terms of life cycle, effectiveness, size, weight and environmental compatibility.
The role of the Product Development Engineer consists in designing and approving products according to customer specifications, and explaining the choice of innovative solutions.
His/her tasks and responsabilities will be :
- Leads project’s feasibility with connected functions (project, industrialisation).
- Provide manufacturing product information (material specifications, part drawings, 3D models, material lists, quality, and testing requirements, etc.) to enable parts and products to be purchased and built to meet product requirements at minimum cost.
- Institute prototype construction and ensure adherence to specifications.
- Studies and recommends technical and technological solutions adapted to the evolution of clients’ requirements.
- Carries out Design Validation Plan, analyses results and realises adjustments of the product and/or the process.
- Drafts technical files of product characteristics and develops them.
- Realises technical exchanges with customers and suppliers, in link with project department.
We are searching a candidate with a high ability to cooperate, to communicate and to respond to customer expectations. The candidate must have a good sense of initiative, responsability and priorities. Also, the candidate need to be rigorous, efficient and totaly fluent in german.
For more details :
•2-3 years’ experience in an industrial environment as Development or Process Engineer.
•Results oriented with strong written and oral communications skills
•Positive thinking “out of the box”
•Ability to work in a matricial organization.
•Ability to evaluate and communicate complex/technical information in a clear matter.
•Act as a lead, coordinating the work of others.
•Works autonomously within established procedures and practices.
•Ability to gather and analyze data to identify and solve problems.
•Adaptability and flexibility
•International mind set
•German / English language mandatory, French optional
•Ability to travel (up to 3 times per month (1/2 days), scope = Europe)