01 June 2018
01 June 2019
2771€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Entreprise: Gemalto (Euronext NL0000400653 GTO) is the global leader in digital security, with 2016 annual revenues of €3.1 billion and customers in over 180 countries. We bring trust to an increasingly connected world.
From secure software to biometrics and encryption, our technologies and services enable businesses and governments to authenticate identities and protect data so they stay safe and enable services in personal devices, connected objects, the cloud and in between.
Gemalto’s solutions are at the heart of modern life, from payment to enterprise security and the internet of things. We authenticate people, transactions and objects, encrypt data and create value for software – enabling our clients to deliver secure digital services for billions of individuals and things.
Our 15,000+ employees operate out of 112 offices, 43 personalization and data centers, and 30 research and software development centers located in 48 countries.
You will be part of the Digital Banking and Mobile Support Team. This team gathers 20 employees mainly based in France, the US, Singapore and Czech Republic. The Digital Banking and Mobile Support Team provides technical expertise to customers under Support and Maintenance contract.
You will be in charge of the support of mobile and two factor authentication solutions used by major international banks and their associated products (Mobile SDK, Authentication server, Out Of Band server…):
- You will be the technical interface with the customers to investigate problems, resolve them or find a workaround
- You will reproduce the customer issues by developing applications that use Gemalto APIs (Mobile or not)
- You will manage the communication between the R&D
- You will follow regular trainings on the products in order to keep the necessary level of expertise
The Support team is responsible for a wide range of solutions and customers including major enterprises and government.
Profil: First experience in mobile development (iOS, Android, WP)
- Ability to learn fast
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Good knowledge of IT/Network in general
- Knowledge in computer security, cryptography, PKI is a plus
- Customer/Business oriented
- Organized, rigorous and autonomous