01 May 2018
01 May 2020
1935€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Getinge is a leading global provider of products and systems that contribute to quality enhancement and cost efficiency within healthcare and life sciences.
We employ more than 15,500 people, and have operations in 41 countries.
We believe in making a difference. Everything we do, from architectural planning to the equipment, therapies and solutions aim to secure the safest and most reliable care.
As a leading medtech company, we focus every talent and resource towards helping our customers save as many lives as possible.
Surgical Workflows Business Area within Getinge Group enables surgeries by combining infection control, surgical procedures and advanced IT tracking systems to optimize the flow of sterile goods.
Poste et missions:
We offer you a position in Business Analysis & Controlling.
Mandates will be to support investment decisions and to support leveraging financial tools by providing insightful analysis on actual performance and forward-looking management information to drive business decision.
In that role the candidate will report to the Senior Finance Director Project Business & Investment Controlling Surgical Workflows and will be located in Rastatt (Germany)
Main tasks :
• Support profitability analysis per market / pairs
• Assist in following-up costs of SW Business Area on a monthly a basis
• Contribute to Business Cases preparation, Financial modelling, R&D controlling, Capital request
• Support SW Finance team on ad hoc analysis
• Foster cooperation with group Finance
• Trade & Export Finance
The ideal candidate
• Graduate from Business School or University with Master’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or similar.
• Ideally a first international and practical experience through internships
• Ability to act on international level, fluency in English, basic in German
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office, Good knowledge in IT applications such as BI/ERP
• Reliable, organized
• Business spirit, result-orientated working
• Communicative, team player, integrity
• Good analytical skills
To facilitate the examination of your application by English-speaking team members, we thank you for applying in English
We look forward to receiving your application
BAC +5 , type école de commerce ou Master 2 Finance