01 June 2018
01 June 2020
SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC INDUSTRIES SAS
2225€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
· Analyse data to determine the feasibility of projects (and create business case)
· Analyses warehousing performance (cost and service), implement corrective and proactive actions.
· Implement small projects to design and optimise warehousing processes.
· Responsible for improve the efficiency (KD,KE,KS) for an operation or process by application of a method & training of the workers
· Define and Implement means in warehouse to reach target in terms of HSE (Health, Safety and Environment), quality, and service level, productivity
· Build work instruction, train and support workers
· Responsible for maintain the update of DT, and time measuring using appropriate methodology (SMB2, video analysis, ...)
Profiles and Competencies
Technical Field: Business Management
Requested Languages : English – fluen
Personal abilities or skills: Open, communicative, structured, analytic