01 March 2018
01 March 2019
1788€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Entreprise: ADNEOM is a consultancy company specialized in IT
Investing in our employees is crucial for the evolution of ADNEOM, this is why a joint decision has to be made developed. Our clients also have dreams, projects and ambitions that we strive to challenge.
This collaborative performance is based on what we call “Positive Thinking Mindset”; a corporate culture which aims to be flexible, solution-oriented, open-minded and willing to develop skills.
ADNEOM is a consulting company specialized in Business & Management, IT and Engineering.
Poste et missions: As an ADNEOM consultant, you will have the opportunity to work as a Web Designer / Integrator either on internal projects or for clients. In both case, we always work with the latest technologies and focus on evolution, through missions, trainings and a personalized HR follow-up.
- Understanding and analysis of business needs
- Implementation of UX/UI best practices
- Translation into technical specifications
- Being responsible for technical choices according to business needs
- Front-end development and integration
- Writing of documentation
- Leading/coaching junior developers
- Keeping updated about the latest technologies for proposing new ideas
- A Master’s degree in IT
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- very good knowledge of UX/UI principles and techniques
- Good technical skills with: HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, LESS/SASS, Bootstrap
- Knowledge of the following tools: Git, Jira, Adobe Creative Suite
- Fluent in English and French or Dutch
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
We are looking for a person who is dynamic, fun, curious and passionate by new technologies, and who is always willing to evolve.