01 April 2018
01 April 2019
1590€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
You have an Engineering background? You are pro-active, highly motivated and have the “can-do” attitude? You think that the Quality department plays a key role in industrial performance and customer satisfaction? If you answered yes to these questions, we have an exciting opportunity for you in our manufacturing plant located in Devizes, UK.
Ball Corporation is the leading provider of metal packaging for beverage, food and household products.
With more than 18,500 people across North and South America, Asia Pacific and Europe, we deliver value to our customers day after day. We are proud of our rich history, and of our people.
Ball Aerocan, a division of Ball Corporation, leverages its diverse manufacturing capabilities to deliver best-in-class aerosol packaging to our customers worldwide. As the leading supplier in Europe, Ball Aerocan manufactures aluminum aerosol cans, bottles and slugs for customers in the personal care, pharmaceutical, beverage and food industries. Ball Aerocan operates several manufacturing plants in Europe, India and North America.
Our manufacturing plant, Ball Aerocan UK Ltd - located in Devizes - achieves production efficiency to deliver the best quality aluminium containers.
Our Quality team, is currently seeking a
Quality Project Engineer.
Reporting to the Quality Manager, the Quality Project Engineer works closely with internal stakeholders and contributes to organizational performance and customer satisfaction by deploying Quality Systems across the plant. Your key responsibilities will include:
• Project management - Plan and deploy the Quality data management system project (Infinity QS) to completion within the plant and support the Project Manager in the deployment of the system across the group.
• Health and safety – Set up and follow-up actions to ensure that health, safety and environmental regulations are observed at all times.
• Continuous improvement – Pro-actively participate in continuous improvement initiatives : manufacturing processes, safety, environment, maintenance management,..
• SOP - Support the development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) creation project and provide training to the line personnel.
You are a fresh Engineering graduate or you are currently completing an Engineering degree. You did a first internship in the Quality department of a manufacturing plant. You are result oriented, resourceful and self-driven. You have good interpersonal and communication skills.
You have an excellent command of English and ideally have a first level knowledge about:
- quality, problem solving or continuous improvement tools and techniques
- project management method
- Statistical Analysis techniques
This job will offer you the opportunity to learn and grow in a multi-cultural and multi-functional environment.
Visit our website on : http://www.ball.com .
Location: Devizes, Wiltshire, UK
Start date: asap