01 May 2018
01 May 2019
LABORATOIRES DE BIOLOGIE VEGETALE YVES ROCHER
2344€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Groupe Rocher – DOPA (Direction of Operations Asia)
VIE to start as of April 2018, for one year renewable.
Based in Shanghai, China
The Rocher Group is a profitable, independent, family group and driven by a spirit of “entrepreneurs-creators".
The Rocher Group counts on 9 main brand serving beauty and well-being:
Yves Rocher, Petit Bateau, Stanhome, Kiotis, Dr Pierre Ricaud, ID Parfums, Daniel Jouvance, Flormar and Sabon. 40 million women trust the quality and the performance of our products developed by each brand of the Group; this represents more than 500 million products delivered per year.
To serve the development of the group all around the world, our Purchasing and Development Department within the Direction of Operations Asia, is looking for a :
Project Leader – Technical Support
Attached directly to the Purchasing and Development Manager for the DOPA who is based in Shanghai, and within a team of 4 other Project Leaders, your missions will be:
• Manage the development process from marketing brief from France to 1st launch. Draft the planning/PERT for new project, highlighting potential risks and bringing forward solutions
• Support local sourcing and procurement of Finish Product cosmetics, industry pack and cleaning
• Keep close communication with outsourced industries and subcontractors to ensure all issues and challenges for development to be updated and solved timely
• To guarantee the new products launch on time, in conformity to Group Rocher quality requirement and with competitive cost
• You have Bachelor or Master degree in Supply Chain and at least 1 year experience in Project Management (internships included)
• You possess a high level of Chinese both in writing and speaking; Can well communicate with local supplies by phone and emails; Can facilitate matrix team meeting independently
• You are known for your ability to liaise with different central Group functions and adapt/implement Client’s central procedures at local level
• You are a decision-making kind of person, dealing with complexity, have recognized communication skills, quick learner, self-motivated
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission VIE est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience