01 June 2018
01 June 2020
AMARIS SERVICES SARL
1948€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2017, Amaris aim to reach a turnover of 180 million euros, 3500 employees and the ability to recruit one new employee every 5 hours. We expect to triple our workforce within the next years and reach an international leader position in independent consulting.
Poste et missions:
We are currently looking for a Security Consultant in application and infrastructure security architecture to join our team in Montréal.
Your sense of client service as well as your technical skills in information technology (IT) security will enable you to assist our clients in better achieving their IT security and risk management objectives. You will develop your technical skills, notably in the areas of application and infrastructure security and in vulnerability management.
You will have the opportunity to work with organizations which have significant information security challenges related to their business objectives. You will be able to work on analyzing business risks and to improve your skills as a business advisor.
• Possess 2 to 3 years of experience in IT security with significant experience in application and infrastructure security and vulnerability management
• Hold a Bachelor's or a Master degree in IT (specialization in IT security is an asset)
• Have a keen interest in information technology, business processes and IT security
• Knowledge of common network technologies, protocols and attacks
• Knowledge of operating systems (UNIX/Linux and Solaris, Windows) and of database management systems (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.)
• Knowledge in web technologies (Java, PHP, ASP.NET, AJAX, etc.) and application security techniques and challenges
• Possess or have the intention to complete training for the CISSP certification;
• Maintain excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrate an ability to work effectively as part of a team;
• Show large amount of autonomy;
• Possess a great sense of client service and exceed clients' expectations while remaining committed to our objectives and vision;
• Systematically analyze and identify problems in order to determine the causes and propose solutions;
• Excellent communication in French, both verbally and in writing. Bilingualism in French/English is an asset.
• Possess experience in the execution of intrusion tests targeting infrastructures and applications
• Possess experience in PCI security
• Knowledge of the OWASP and OSSTMM methodologies
• Holding the CEH or related penetration testing certification (eg. GPEN)