01 June 2018
01 December 2019
PLASTIC OMNIUM AUTO EXTERIEUR SERVICES
1788€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Hungry for challenges? Join a group with innovation at its heart and contribute to the automotive revolution!
With 32,000 team members located in 31 countries and a 2016 proforma revenue of €7.5 billion, Plastic Omnium is world leader in its two businesses: automotive and environment.
The Auto Exterior Division is the world leader for the production of body panels and modules. Serving over 70 car manufacturers worldwide, it encompasses 22,000 employees in 83 sites.
Our ambition? Provide automakers with cutting-edge equipment and solutions to develop tomorrow’s clean and connected car.
Within our plant in Brussels, Belgium, your main mission is to contribute to the continuous improvement of the plant performance.
Your main tasks will consist in:
• Deploying and maintaining focused improvements
• Conducting and leading improvement activity within the plant by applying Plastic Omnium’s methodology and standards for the continuous improvement.
• Implementing lean projects and workshops.
• Training and developing managers and operators in the formulation and executions of lean projects management and methodologies
• Reporting progress to Plant Management Committee and Divisional Continuous Improvement Directors.
You are a highly motivated young graduate from a recognized engineering or business school with major in mechanical engineering, plastic or materials. You have strong analytical skills. As part of your studies, you have already undertaken an international curriculum
You speak fluent English and a second foreign language can be a plus.
You are a team player, a self-learner and have demonstrated some leadership.
You are open minded and with a serious desire to learn, as well as a clear willingness to embark on an international career.