01 June 2018
01 June 2019
FAURECIA AUTOMOTIVE HOLDINGS
1928€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on board and sustainable mobility. If you’re willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow’s cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be.
Our Decoration Product Line is looking for a Deputy Plant Controller m/f for its Plant in Kennelbach – Austria.
The Plant Controller Deputy is involved in the controlling of a plant in order to guarantee and optimize the plant's financial performance and competitiveness.
He supports the Plant Controlling Manager on all following activities for the plants Kennelbach (Austria) & Lindau (Germany):
- Ensure compliance to all financial procedures
- Develop, execute and control internal finance procedures including spending authorization in accordance with Group procedures and policies
Ensure site activities are compliant with Faurecia finance related procedures (product flow, inventory, routings, …)and internal control basics
- Provide reliable financial / controlling information
- Participate in financial forecasting processes, providing data for budget, periodic forecast, …
- Collect and manage data consolidation and reporting, ensuring reliability, consistency, transparency and delay
- Update information into the ERP System
- Ensure reliability of standard costing
- Contribute to controlling analysis including variance analysis/standard costs, margin/programs, plant budgetary control
- Collaborate with Shared Service Center obtaining/providing proper finance information
Contribute to the control and management of the plants operating cash flow (inventories, overdues).
The main missions of the VIE will focus on Sales, Manufacturing costs and freight out.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Business School or Engineering background with a Finance degree or Master degree in Finance
- First experience in controlling, or significant apprenticeship experience in controlling preferably in industrial environment
- Computer literate and good knowledge of IT systems; excel expertise
- Solid accounting knowledge
- Strong teamwork ability
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English and German