01 June 2018
01 June 2019
2595€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
The mission is to prepare and deploy industrial methods, feedback engineering and any other maintenance related topic / process that need organizational and engineering competencies
The Method & Engineering Manager directly reports to the Chief Technical Officer.
- Develop and implement industrial methods
- Improve engineering feedback analysis as a systematic and efficient process
- Contribute to the implementation of an First Line Idea Driven Organisation, by supporting the management of the work groups
- Responsible for preparing specification of IT tools needed for the maintenance division, liaise with IT teams and supervise implementation
Graduate of engineer schools (or equivalent high level background) with some international exposure.
Graduate with some experience in industrial environment, with some knowledge in industrial methods (5S, Kanban,…), problem solving skills (Hishikawa diagram, 5 whys,…) and soft skills (meeting management, communication, collaborating, adaptability, empathy).
- Industrial methods
- Process design and management
- Good technical knowledge in mechanics / electrical / electronics