01 May 2018
01 May 2019
PERNOD RICARD SA
2343€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Ready to kick-start your international career?
Eager to join the leader of premium and prestige spirits worldwide?
Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by joining a unique adventure with us!
Junior Marketing Coordinator has overall responsibility managing assigned marketing projects. The projects may vary based on current focus areas the time.
-Prestige program roll-out & activations; premiumizing PRF on-trade offering to drive value development
-Grocery portfolio development coordination; including international brands.
-Minttu brand relaunch; coordinating materials, arranging events and building marketing toolkits
-Supporting in Minttu export activations and analyzing new potential export markets.
-Selected digitalization projects
- Prestige program activation planning, coordination and execution together with BO’s, sales and customers
- PRF / Minttu events planning, co-ordination and assisting in various tasks
- Coordinating RTD product initiatives for grocery channel with international BO’s; acquiring technical information, prices, samples, opening products into system, building sales materials and aligning efforts & focus areas with sales
- Roll-out of Minttu brand relaunch to all Minttu markets: building marketing toolkits, activating the toolkits, event planning and execution, building Minttu presence in MyBrands portal, coordinating market needs between MCO’s and local BO.
-Analyzing potential new export markets for Minttu; deliver quantitative and qualitative reports of market potential, coordinate efforts with local MCO’s and Minttu BO and Head of Marketing.
-Take responsibility / assist in selected digital projects
- Master Degree in Marketing or Business
-International Mindset (studied or worked abroad)
-Flexibility and adaptability
-Open minded, curious – passionate about brands and different cultures
-Good communication skills both written and verbal
-Good IT skills (for example Microsoft Office, Photoshop.)
-Teamwork – ability to cooperate effectively with marketing team and other departments and stakeholders
Functional skills and knowledge
-Strong organisational capabilities – ability to coordinate and manage respect of timings
-Excellence in execution – showing attention to details, following good roll out of projects
-Dedicated and persevering – able to keep pressure on all parts involved to secure respect of timing and work plan
-Language required: English (Finnish is a plus and also Swedish, German & French are plus)
How to apply?
Please submit your application in English directly on our Corporate website:
Deadline to apply: January, 10th, 2017
Start date: April, 2018