01 March 2018
01 March 2020
1911€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Who we are
Zodiac Aerospace is a world leader in aerospace equipment and systems for commercial, regional and business aircraft, as well as helicopters and space applications. TriaGnoSys is part of the internationally operating Zodiac Aerospace Group. As a modern, mid-sized company, we currently employ 65 people at the Wessling-Oberpfaffenhofen location close to Munich. We develop and produce satellite and mobile communication systems for airplanes as well as wireless systems for passenger communications and entertainment. We have consistently prepared our innovative products with the help of our application-based research approach. Due to the rapid growth of our company, we are looking for ambitious, highly motivated and hands-on individuals to be employed as soon as possible.
Role and Responsibilities
The candidate will join our RTD team that is designing and prototyping wireless and mobile connectivity systems and technologies for aerospace sector.
We are looking for a software engineer to work on following topics
- design, implementation and testing of wired and wireless communication modules and networks for embedded systems,
- firmware/software engineering and application development for cutting edge wired and wireless protocols and technologies including IoT, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth/Bluetooth Low-Energy, IEEE 802.15.4, etc.
- University degree in Telecommunications, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related fields
- Atleast 1 year of experience with embedded Software programming (C, C++, JAVA, Python etc)
- Experience with device-level integration, device/network level testing
- Working knowledge on Linux/UNIX systems development is desirable
- Exposure to IoT technologies, communication protocols and networks desirable
- Solid understanding of end-to-end SW development tool chains and environments
- Excellent speaking, writing and reading skills in English and/or German