EMIRATS ARABES UNIS
01 April 2018
01 April 2020
CONSTRUCTIONS INDUSTRIELLES DE LA MEDITERRANEE - CNIM
2569€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
CNIM designs and produces turnkey industrial solutions with high technological content, and offers
expertise, services and operating solutions in the elds of environment, energy, defense and high technology. CNIM manages projects and sells equipment worldwide.
Founded in 1856, CNIM is a Medium-Sized Company listed on the Euronext exchange in Paris,the Group relies on a stable family-based shareholding structure committed to its development.
2016 key figures: 540M€ of turnover and 2500 headcount.
Positions and relations:
The Project Cost Controller reports directly to the Business Division Financial Controller, but is also a business partner for the Project Director.
The Project Cost Controller is in relation with:
- Business Division Director, Project Director, Heads of productive departments, Purchasers.
- Financial department: group tax expert, group treasurer, consolidation and reporting team, accounting department, financial officers of subsidiaries, group Chief Financial Officer
- Group support functions: human resources department, IT department, legal team
- External auditors and consultants
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The Project Cost Controller is present from the beginning until the end of the project, and contributes to the accomplishment of the long term contracts, in the best possible financial conditions. She/he:
1.Lists and quantifies the risks associated with the realization of long-term contracts
2.Puts into place a reliable forecast process, together with the Project Director
3.Justifies her/his chosen options at each closure, together with the Project Director
4.Seeks result and treasury optimizations
5.Alerts immediately her/his superiors after noticing any failing process in the review of the risks, or in the review of the sale price and costs…
6.Once the project is achieved, makes a feedback to the quotation, realization, and financial teams of the Business Division, in order to increase the efficiency of financial control for coming projects.
Bachelor or Master degree in Business School or University in Financial, Accounting, or Business Management/Administration or Engineering School Degree, with a specialization in Business and Financial Administration.
You have a first experience of 2-3 years in cost/financial control, knowledge of long-term contracts is an advantage.
Skills and abilities:
- English is a must (working language)
- Strong skills in Excel and data bases, Knowledge of Oracle is an advantage
- Good accounting knowledge. Strong rigor and ability to make concise and clear reports
- Strong analytical skills and ability to criticize given data and information
- Ability to organize and plan actions
- Strong ethics; Proactivity and reactivity. Persuasiveness, implication and perseverance
- High relation skills, curiosity for technical issues
- Ability to work in a team environment, with the Project team, the group Financial team, and the whole Business Division team.
First 3 months in France. Then based in Sharjah.