01 April 2018
01 April 2020
1788€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Janssen Supply Chain (JSC) is the global Johnson & Johnson organization responsible for supplying medicines to markets around the world. Within the Janssen Supply Chain, Product Management is responsible for assessing & integrating new business opportunities, successfully launching new products, ensuring their availability, and optimizing the supply chain performance throughout the product life cycle.
Our JSC Global Planning’s mission is to “Ensure reliable product availability to our patients by applying leading planning processes across the supply chain”.
We are pleased to offer a very exciting opportunity for a motivated and talented candidate to learn and acquire some professional experience in a rapidly growing and challenging environment, being part of the Global Planning Inventory Team. Inventory management is a key and strategic function for Janssen Supply Chain, ensuring our worldwide inventory levels are optimized while being connected to a vast number of functions and partners globally (Production Planning, Demand Planning, Manufacturing, Finance, Procurement, Quality, IT…). The position will be located on the very dynamic Janssen Campus in Beerse, Belgium (+4000 employees).
Poste et missions:
The Supply Chain Analyst will be part of the Global Planning Inventory team, and will be in charge of the Inventory Destruction Avoidance (IDA) process, a strategic process for inventory management, looking at minimizing obsolescence through the whole supply chain and reducing business waste. The Supply Chain Analyst will also perform some analysis and make recommendations relating to inventory levels and entitlement. This position is a temporary position (up to 2 years) and offered as a V.I.E. internship in Belgium.
The Analyst will have an excellent opportunity to learn fast and develop, being responsible or supporting several activities while being exposed to some of the leaders of our organization.
• Lead the Inventory Destruction Avoidance (IDA) process and ensure adherence of all relevant parties to the process
• In charge of the monthly IDA updates (actual destructions and projections) and to gather inputs/comments from the different stakeholders to explain performance or main deviations drivers
• Prepare the monthly and yearly reports that are part of the IDA process with a continuous improvement mindset, make suggestions to improve the process/tools where possible. Present the latest results in different forums with a broad audience, including management
• Have full understanding of the IDA monthly and yearly processes and provide training and coaching to the different partners
• Run inventory entitlement models, perform some gap analysis and hold all relevant parties accountable to take actions based on results
• Be part of the project team working on the development and implementation of the future Multi Echelon Inventory Optimization tool, provide data and share ideas/proposals when needed
• Support key initiatives and projects by gathering and analyzing relevant data and making suggestions/proposals
• Synthetize results of analysis and define clear and sharp messages that can be shared with the leadership of the organization
• Demonstrate open mindedness and adaptability by working in an international, diverse and fast-growing environment
• Relevant experience in Supply Chain or Planning
• Very Strong Reporting and Analytical Skills
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel), any knowledge of ERP/Planning system is a plus
• Fluent in English
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Curious, eager to learn, motivated, open minded
• Ability to work in multicultural and virtual teams
• Any knowledge of the healthcare industry is a plus