01 June 2018
01 June 2020
1630€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Komercní banka (KB) is one of the 3 largest Retail & Corporate banks in the Czech Republic (www.kb.cz) and one of the largest entity of Société Générale outside France with about 8500 employees.
As a VIE, you will join the HR Training and Development team, and will take part in the management of a wide range of HR projects in Training and Development area.
VIE will become part of Training and Development specialists’ team who is in charge of strategic and managerial development. VIE will have the opportunity to participate in:
· Strategic Talent Management programme (STM)
Strategic Talent Management is two years long development programme for more than 400 employees with high performance and high potential).
- Reporting activities - coordinating STM nomination and validation process, preparing supporting materials, consolidating data, ensuring monthly updates of Talent list and correctness of data, reporting to SG Group through the internal « Talent Tool »
- Supporting process of optimization and STM redesign
- Preparing visuals for development offers
- Networking activities - ensuring organization and planning of networking events (lunches, breakfasts, internships) and ad hoc development activities
- Ensuring communication with Société Générale on operational and logistic issues
- Updating STM intranet community, including communication plan
VIE will be involved also in International mobility agenda and will support:
· VIE coordination
- Creating requests, job descriptions, job ads and coordination of recruitment process in cooperation with SG recruitment team in Paris and local managers.
- Being responsible for integration and follow-up along VIEs´ assignments (primary contact point for VIEs in KB)
- Communication with Business France
· HR administration for the SG/KB expatriates and assignees employees
- Executing monthly reports and administration activities
Graduated with a master´s (BAC+5) degree from University, Business School or Engineering School with specialization in Human Resources
A previous practical experience in Human Resources field gained through internships/apprenticeship/job
Strong communication skills and analytical skills to lead research and analysis of data
MS office skills in advanced level, interest in graphic design would be a plus (creating visuals)
Fluency in English, knowledge of Czech/Slovak would be a plus
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Prague, Czech Republic is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 24 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com.
As VIE, you will be fully integrated to the team, and will then be involved in large range of projects. You could benefit from:
a new cultural environment, different way of working and new practices,
a flexible environment, mission can evolve according to VIE skills and commitment,
an experience from a corporation.
Your career path
You may have the opportunity to join Société Générale group permanently after your VIE mission, without going through the whole recruitment process again.
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.