01 April 2018
01 April 2019
CNH INDUSTRIAL FRANCE
1928€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Poste et missions:
The Reporting & Market Intelligence Specialist is responsible for the commercial brand reporting for Case IH EMEA region. He/she is developing, maintaining and updating databases, reports and distribution points together with the respective stakeholders – from the data source up to the distribution and training of the end users.
* Develop, maintain and customize data management systems in MS Access and SQL.
* Identify needs of end customers of the Reports and Tools, find synergies and share experiences with central and local data and reporting teams.
* Develop and maintain Reports and Tools based on different front ends (Excel, Access, qlik technologies). Embed new developments into the automatic reporting update chain.
* Source Data administration by raising problems and issues to the respective teams.
* Reports and Tools distribution and management of the security of the channels.
* Preparation of regular and ad-hoc reports and presentations.
* Reporting Trainings, support on advanced problems on end user software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT Sciences or comparable (Technical High School)
- Excellent IT skills, especially MS Office (incl. VBA)
- At least basic skills in SQL, Sharepoints, SAP and qlik technologies
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Good English language skill
- Proactive communication skills, customer related, team player, entrepreneurial thinking