01 May 2018
01 May 2020
2225€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Essilor Benelux Business Units (Zevenaar / Diemen / Aartselaar / Brussel) represent 350 people.
You will work in the Benelux Finance & Purchasing department among 15-20 members of great teams within a “human size” subsidiary of the Group leader on the ophthalmic optics market.
Based in Diemen, the office is 15 driven minutes from Amsterdam where many cultural activities are offering such as theatre Carre, Paradiso, Rijksmuseum etc.
In this position, you will closely work with Country Finance and stakeholders to understand the spend structure and put in place cost optimization strategies.
As part of the European Sourcing & Procurement leaders’ network, you are THE contact person for Benelux with regards to European Sourcing & Procurement projects/contracts/initiatives to be deployed at country level.
The aim of your mission is to:
- Drive cost savings on spend with external suppliers for Belgium & Netherlands entities,
- Reduce the complexity of the supply base,
- Put in place a procurement process to put external purchases under control by complying with the Group Standard Guide,
- Report the purchasing performance of Benelux at European level.
Your mission will include:
- a detailed spend analysis and understanding of the business units located in Belgium and the Netherlands;
- the mapping of this spend structure with the preferred suppliers of the region / Group;
- the animation of workshops with key budget owners and stakeholders to identify cost optimization projects;
- the production and reporting of main KPIs (cost savings; cost avoidance; CAPEX improvement; spend under purchase order; spend with preferred suppliers);
- the implementation of the sourcing to pay process as well as its monitoring and tracking;
- the conduct of sourcing projects.
Skills & competencies you will learn and gain:
- Sourcing & Procurement performance measurement, tracking and validation with Finance
- Spend data management and analysis
- Sourcing and negotiating
- Building contracts in collaboration with Legal department
- Understanding the needs of the business to translate it into relevant sourcing strategies
- Deploying contracts terms and conditions across the 4 Business Units in Benelux
- Using Sourcing and Procurement tools (internal tool, spend data management tool, contracts management tool…)
If successful in the role, this position might be transformed into a permanent contract with extended responsibilities in the Benelux organization at Essilor. This means delivering significant savings for the Benelux organization.
We are looking for :
A candidate holding a Purchasing/Procurement master’s degree with :
- sourcing and procurement process knowledge,
- financial basics of P&L and balance sheet structure and impact,
- advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
We are expecting you to have :
- Negotiation skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- capacities to:
* convince and influence in order to be able to drive this mission
* work with great autonomy.
English at fluent level is mandatory.
Dutch and French are a plus.
Driving licence is necessary.
More information on www.amsterdam.com