01 April 2018
01 April 2019
L''AIR LIQUIDE SA
1788€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Air Liquide is the world leader in gases for industry, health and the environment, and is present in over 80 countries with 68,000 employees.
Based in one of the countries of the cluster North West (Brussels or Birmingham) you will be part of the HR Talent team. You will be interacting with HR Business Partners and Talent Developers and you will report the NWE cluster Talent Lead.
Identifying, Attracting, Rewarding and Retaining talent is key for our organization sustainability. By strengthening talent acquisition processes and understanding its challenges, you will contribute actively to ensure the talent strategy is successful. Managing the long term organizational needs and priorities.
● Recruitment: you will be responsible for the process from recruitment needs definition (by managers and HRBP) to selection
○ Manage Talent Acquisition System
○ Provide ad hoc sourcing strategies (job boards, social media)
○ Resume/CV and pre screening, interviews/assessment centres
○ Feedback & reporting
● Campus management
○ Coordinate campus activities (planning, communication)
○ Promote AL group programs for students and graduates
● Talent acquisition strategy
○ Ensure consistency in employer branding strategy thanks to an alignment of practices within the NWE Cluster. developing talent acquisition strategy to the next level by actively keeping an eye on and reporting on HR trends
Master in Business / Marketing / Human Resources
Appetite for industry
Good judgement, communication, pro active, self efficient, open minded, team player, interest in HR analytics, aware of employer branding trends, hands on.
Travels within the cluster countries