01 June 2018
01 December 2019
2785€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Depack Design is a French Design agency with offices in Bordeaux, Paris and Hong Kong. Depack has 30 years of experience working with high-end luxury clients in order to deliver quality continuously. We offer tailor-made visual merchandising and marketing actication solutions. We build luxury booths in international fairs, pop up stores in airports and department stores, as well as digital in-store concepts to help brands sell more in a changing environment.
We are: project managers, creatives, project coordinators. We speak: design of spaces and brand identity.
For more information about Depack Design please visit: http://depack.com/en/
Poste et missions:
The Project Manager will have the overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project for Deapck Asia PAcific. The project manager should make sure they control risk and minimise uncertainty.
He will typically do the following: manage a customer portfolio, prepare and negotiate cost estimates, budgets, and work timetables. Report on work progress and budget matters to clients. Collaborate with designers, engineers, and other suppliers and building specialists.
bac+5 / graduate business school
- Strong project management and budget control skills.
- Degree in relevant field e.g. in Architectural or Interior design or Building Construction.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in managing high end retail projects.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multitasking with a demanding workload in order to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal oversight.
- Fluency in English is essential with at least a one year stay in an anglophone country.
- Proficiency in Cantonese, Mandarin and/or French preferred
- Previous experience in Hong Kong is a plus.
- Self-motivated and committed to quality.
- Attention to smallest detail.