01 June 2018
01 June 2020
AKKA INGENIERIE PRODUIT
1788€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
As an AKKA consultant you will be in charge of an empowering project. For one of our clients active in the automotive sector, we are integrating Project development engineer.
WORK DESCRIPTION :
Key responsibilities are:
- Leading/driving full development process of specific commodities such as Battery, fuel filter, cabin air filter, wiper, light bulb to achieve on time introduction within budget target & technical requirements.
- Design review with suppliers (DRBFM & FMEA) to assure these accomodities meet technical specifications and quality standards.
- Controlling & supporting suppliers to meet development milestones.
- Taking proactive action for quality improvement during development & mass production phases.
PROFILE DESCRIPTION :
• Automotive Engineering Master degree
• at least 1 year of experience in relevant design, development or production experience in one or more of following : braking system (disc,brake pads) Battery, fuel filter, cabin air filter, wiper, light bulb.
• knowledge and experience with DRBFM & FMEA.
• Experience with supplier & project management is an asset • High problem solving capability under deadline pressure.
• Cost and quality conscious mind.
• Good knowledge of office IT tools.
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written).
• Fluent in English.
• At ease and respectful of cultural differences.
• Driving license.
• Knowledge and experience with CATIA v5 will be an asset.