01 April 2018
01 April 2020
1788€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
You will closely work with the Chief Finance Officer Benelux but also with the finance teams of several subsidiaries.
The department (team of 20) concerns all financial activities regarding the company.
The Country Benelux exists out of 4 business units which all have their own finance team.
They support their own business unit and are responsible for the month and year reporting.
Your mission :
You will work closely with the Country Finance Director and local/Group stakeholders to gather, select, process and analyse relevant market, business, financial and administrative information to help our company to understand where we can improve, where opportunities can arise and where we can simplify.
You will support on specific strategic projects defined in the roadmap and will participate in implementation of new process and tools.
- Define a relevant set of KPIs for the Country and animate the process,
- Build customer and market trend reports, and generate customer insights,
- Identify, estimate and monitor current and potential opportunities, using business intelligence tools,
- Identify simplification initiatives and animate the process with main stakeholders,
- Implement the "purchase to pay" process as well as its monitoring and tracking,
- Draft and maintain the transfer pricing documentation for all BU in the Benelux,
- Conduct other strategic projects.
You are ready to :
- Challenge assignment in an innovative dynamic world leader company with opportunities for the future,
- Be actor on finance business on both operational and country strategic approach,
- Gain competencies in analysis, strategic project design, business acumen and financial approach,
- Be on-boarded through an assessment and a development plan to grow towards a role in the group on European or Global level.
We are looking for :
A canditate holding a master degree (preferably in economics / finance / business) with solid computer skills in Databases and Excel,
- Flexible, independent, though also a good team player
- Energetic and people-oriented attitude
- Ambitious and performance-oriented attitude
- Positive, creative and innovative approach to problem solving
- Able to work with great autonomy
Skilled in :
- Analytical mastermind with a pragmatic and customer focus
- Excellent writing and verbal reporting capability
Fluent English is required and Dutch is appreciated.
A driving licence is necessary.
Please visit :
www.amsterdam.nl / www.antwerpen.be / www.brussel.be
www.essilor.nl / www hocsite.com / www.essilor.be / ww.deceunynck.be