01 April 2018
01 October 2018
EUROFINS GSC FRANCE
1788€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
With EUR 2.54 billion in annual revenues and over 30,000 employees across over 400 sites in 31 countries, Eurofins Scientific is a leading international group of laboratories providing a unique range of analytical testing services to the pharmaceutical, food, environmental and consumer products industries and to governments.
Position Title: TREASURY ANALYST
TYPE OF POSITION: Intern, apprentice or VIE
REPORTING TO: Group Treasury Manager
GEOGRAPHICAL REPORTING LOCATION: Brussels (Belgium)
WORKING LOCATION: Brussels (Belgium)
CONTRACT PERIOD: 6 months minimum, preferred one year
- Student, 2nd or 3rd year of Business School or Master Degree, with a major in Treasury; or VIE
- A first internship in a cash management or financing position, or a strong background on cash management or financing topics required (cash pool, treasury systems, interco financing).
- Strong administrative, reporting and analytical skills.
- Accuracy of work, pays attention to details.
- Good organizational skills and ability to multi task, autonomous.
- Strong communication skills.
- French and English must be fluent.
1) Daily follow up and oversight of treasury operations, including liquidity management, intercompany financing and closing activities.
2) Tracking and monitoring of cash positions and net working capital improvement initiatives throughout the group.
3) Strong support on treasury projects: security of cash, RFPs, cash pool implementation, project management.
4) Assist the team on key financing project, either for external fund raising (bonds, commercial paper, bank debt, real estate financing) or internal funding management
5) To be a key point of contact with the subsidiaries on treasury matters.
1) Intercompany financing and monthly closing
a. Review, analysis and submission of group funding requests in compliance with budget/forecast in compliance with group authorization levels and other requirements (e.g. debt/equity ratios, thin capitalization…).
b. Monthly review of treasury KPIs by entity and action plan propositions (dividends, deposit at Group level…).
c. Oversight of monthly closing process on intercompany payments. Follow-up after month end with group companies to ensure timely resolution of all overdue balances before the next month end closing.
2) Net Working Capital management
a. Monthly review and analysis of net working capital performance (DSO, DPO, NWC as % of sales).
b. Definition, implementation and coordination of action plans aimed at improving working capital performance.
3) Treasury projects
a. Support on projects implementation: bank RFPs and their implementation, bank communication setup, treasury management systems, cash pool setup…
b. Project management follow-up.
a. Prepare or help prepare marketing materials
b. Follow-up existing debt undertakings
c. Prepare one-off study or more regular reports on market data
5) Treasury policies and best practice sharing
a. Support to develop and maintain all treasury related group guidelines.