01 June 2018
01 December 2019
PYCO MANAGEMENT FRANCE
2690€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
PYCOGROUP: We build digital teams and solutions.
We are a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven digital solutions. Our mission is to help our clients grow their internal digital practice and deliver cutting edge solutions.
Building on 17 years of operation and present in the 4 continents (9 offices) with more than 500 people, PYCOGROUP has broadened its initial service of web and mobile development for advertising and marketing agencies to a full digital outsourcing, software development and consulting company, offering multinationals integrated services from start to finish. PYCOGROUP helps business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams, with growing production facilities in many countries.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCOGROUP’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Atlassian, Wal-Mart, Adobe, Coach, La Poste, Accor Hotels, Box.com, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oreal amongst many others.
- Consulting & Staffing
PYCO CONSULTING is a specialized digital consulting and staffing agency focused on building and operating teams designed to suit your needs.
- Distributed Development
PYCO DIGITAL is a premium distributed development agency.
- BOT Model
PYCO VENTURES specializes in the Build-Operate-Transfer model to successfully launch your overseas development subsidiary.
Poste et missions:
We are currently hiring a Business Manager for our office based in Geneva.
As Business Engineer, you will contribute to the strategy of PYCO Group and you will be responsible for PYCO Consulting growth in Switzerland. Your first focus will be both on the acquisition of new clients and client management activities with the aim of increasing the value delivered to our clients and to improve turnover and cross-selling. Also, you will play an important role in human resource management in your own business unit, recruiting and advising the consultants who join your team, and helping them to grow along their professional development path.
- Acquire, develop and manage your own portfolio of new client accounts
- Understand the technical, business and human challenges of client projects
- Develop relationship with the new accounts you will open
- Negotiate and close deals
- Sourcing candidates aligned with the business strategy of Pyco Group
- Call, meet and evaluate candidates
- Collaborate with the recruitment team to anticipate on future projects
- Hire consultants and grow your Business Unit
Business Unit Management:
- Monitor your P&L and build your own growth strategy
- Ensure people management and talent development
- Follow-up your projects on a frequent basis
- Master degree
- Relevant professional experience (3 to 5 years) in Business Development or Sales
- You have a strong Digital and IT knowledge to interact with C-Level
- Good command of English and French, both spoken and written
- Experience in recruitment and ideally in the staffing industry
- Good Knowledge of Banking and Retail Industries, Consumer Goods and Tech Companies
- Dedicated and proactive mindset
- Self-starter and extremely autonomous
- A strong work ethic and desire to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- A good network in Switzerland is plus