01 April 2018
01 October 2019
2392€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Reporting directly to the CFO, the “Consolidation and Reporting” team is in charge of the preparation of the quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements for Brazilian publications purposes as a listed company on the B3. The team is also in charge of reporting the same data for Carrefour Group purposes in France and ensuring their compliance with Group’s policies (accounting and management).
Since the Listing of the company on the Brazilian Stock Exchange (B3 – Brasil Bolsa Balção), the Holding of Grupo Carrefour Brasil needs to implement new reporting models and tools in order to ease the process of publication of the financial information reporting model:
In contact with the 3 Operational Segments of Grupo Carrefour Brazil, mainly Accounting, Legal, “Controle de Gestão”, IT, and property division business for the part related to the project IFRS 16, you will be participating in:
- the reporting cycle of a listed company:
o Creation and improvement of reporting tools for the consolidation process,
o Specific analysis for Quarterly financial publications, and attending of Investors’ Relations department
o Identification of additional KPIs to be included in the financial reporting process.
- the coordination of the IFRS 16 project, which is a structuring project on the evolution of the IFRS standard on Lease contracts, which will strongly impact the Financial Statements of the company. This 2-year project (from now to January 2019) is led by the group and requires the implementation of specific task force committees in each country of Carrefour Group.
Your main tasks will be:
o to implement a regular communication on the evolution of the project (creation of a newsletter, etc.) to the 3 entities of the Group
o to understand the impact of the project on the company’s financial statements and support the 3 business units’ accounting teams for the effective roll-out
o to participate in the development of the functional specifications for the implementation of a new tool.
- Master’s degree in business, finance, accounting, audit, etc.
- Significant experience in accounting and consolidation (audit experience for example)
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge of BFC, SAP highly appreciated
- An experience in Carrefour Group would be a plus
- Relational skills, adaptability
- Rigorous, dynamic, proactive and committed
- Fluent in English and Portuguese