01 April 2018
01 April 2020
UBISOFT PRODUCTION INTERNATIONALE
2344€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2015-16 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,394 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games. If you are passionate by video game, highly skilled and committed to deliver top notch quality content, join our team of talents! To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com
Poste et missions:
We’re looking for a highly talented, self-driven, creative analyst, to team up with multiple projects. You will conduct deep-dive analyses of big data and design analytical initiatives to find interesting user behaviors, which will drive acquisition, engagement, and monetization.
- Explore in game data tracked from live free-to-play games to find patterns of user behavior
- Work with Live Data analysts to design and improve data platform and its sub-systems (data collecting, data analyzing, data service, reports generating and data visualization).
- Provide specific analysis report (user profiling, persona backed with data, corporation analysis) on demands.
- Based on data analyzing, provide strategic advices to assist other departments.
- Create narratives from complex data that will be consumed by broad internal audiences;
- Transform quantitative outputs into actionable, realizable strategic plans;
- At least Bachelor Degree, Master or PhD preferred.
- Studies in Statistics, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or equivalent is a strong plus.
- Working experience in big-data analysis is a strong plus.
- Familiar with data analyzing tools.
- Excellent data analyzing and modeling skills.
- Fluent English, both in oral and written.
- Excellent PPT skills.
- Passion in game industry.
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission VIE est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience