(NIVELLES (35 km BRUXELLES))
01 February 2017
01 February 2018
1799€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
LHOIST is a mining company, world leader in calcium carbonates, involved in quasi all industrial markets (Non-Ferrous Mining, Steel, Civil Engineering, Construction, Glass, Environment, Chemistry, Paper, Agriculture…). LHOIST from its origin (year 1889) has consistently striven and pushed for innovative products and solutions. To ensure such innovation, LHOIST has a global Business Innovation Centre in Nivelles, Belgium.
LHOIST Key figures are:
•The turnover is 2.2 Billion euros with an international presence,
•6.400 employees around the world,
•100 production plants in more than 25 countries.
We are looking at offering opportunities to SCIENTIFIC CANDIDATES in the framework of a V.I.E. project (volontaires internationaux en entreprise).
• Bac + 5 in chemistry or a related technical field.
• Languages: French and English fluent (written and oral).
• Demonstrable competencies such as teamwork, creative problem solving, flexibility, strategic thinking ability, results driven, technical learning, standing alone and good interpersonal skills.
•Entrepreneurial, loyal and committed.
Subject: Document management system
Description: Document Management System is an evolving methodology in businesses today. ISO regulations have shifted the mind-set of quality to a more company-wide approach. Within increasing globalisation and complexity of organisations today, maintaining a strong level of traceability over the document management system requires a shift in the global view of quality and the risk-based thinking.
1. To manage documents with the SAP Portal system.
2. To Plan: establish the objectives of the system and its processes, and the resources needed to deliver results in accordance with the organisation's policies, and identify and address risks and opportunities
3. To Do: implement what was planned
4. To Check: monitor and (where applicable) measure processes and the resulting products and services against policies, objectives, requirements and planned activities, and report the results
5. To Act: take actions to improve performance, as necessary.
Duration: 1 year with possible renewal for 6 or 12 months
Location: The position will take place in the Business Innovation Centre (BIC) of the Lhoist group, which is situated in Nivelles 30 km south of Brussels (Belgium). At the BIC, with multicultural teams, the work language is English.