01 April 2018
01 April 2019
2771€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for more than 50 years, bioMérieux is present in more than 150 countries through 42 subsidiaries and a large network of distributors. 90% of its revenue are generated from International sales.
We look above all for people willing to make a commitment with us in an entrepreneurial project supported by a strong corporate culture. The pillars that support bioMérieux's teams are our pioneering spirit, our international vision, our roots, and our social commitment to improve public health worldwide.
Our Group offers a wide range of career opportunities, so go ahead and join the almost 10,000 bioMérieux employees that have already identified with these values!
Poste et missions:
Your primary responsibility will be to coordinate and lead the implementation of the Global ERP SAP FICO for the ASEAN Region subsidiaries, in cooperation with the local business functions, the Global IS organization and its partners, and the Shared Service Centers teams. So, your main accountabilities will be to:
- Contribute to local business transformation projects (preparation, training & user readiness , data cleansing & preparation, testing, solution adoption, support ).
- Develop a good knowledge of the Global ERP SAP FICO solution
- Participate in workshops to understand business needs, evaluate how they are covered by the SAP solution and identify potential gaps
- Manage and/or contribute to workshops to design target solutions and adaptation of processes and the associated business roles.
- Participate in solution testing and support end user testing
- Train users to execute business processes, including enabling IS Solutions
- Promote the usage of global processes and solutions, and contribute to the sharing of best practices among users
- Contribute in data preparation activities, data cleaning, and data review as required by the project
- Support the improvement of data quality by using and modeling best practices, providing training
- Contribute to the support of users at the request of the business
- Collaborate consistently with Coach and Process referent community to insure cohesion of project and global model
Master’s degree with a specialty in accountability or finance, you have at least a first experience using an ERP, ideally SAP. You demonstrated experience working across functions and/or in projects. Ideally, you had a successful experience in an international/multicultural context. You have strong computer skills, especially with an ERP, reporting tools, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint. Also, you have a strong communication skills, especially the ability to explain clearly and the ability to persuade, both in writing and orally. You are recognized for your facilitation skills, leadership, analytical thinking, and the ability to impact & influence others are keys. You are fluent in English, French and third language is strongly recommended.