01 April 2018
01 October 2019
2168€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
With a community of more than 24 000 brilliant minds worldwide, we are expanding our presence in UK and looking for a Software Development engineer to work on C++.
Do you want to be part of a new and exciting European innovative project? We have the job for you!
You will join the team to develop and maintain the software for the travel and tourism sector especially in airline servicing system.
The team is composed of Business Analysts, Software Engineers and Quality Engineers. The team works closely with multiple sites (London, Nice, Bangalore and Sydney), applications (Customer Management, Flight Management, Inventory) and groups (R&D, Product Management, Implementation).
As a Software Development Engineer, you will be accountable for the technical design, development and delivery of the product functionalities based on the solutions agreed with the stakeholders.
What is expected of you?
Maintain and optimize
• Troubleshoot and investigate defects raised by our customers to ensure compliance of our products to the specifications and system integrity
• Debug existing code in response to Problem Tracking Records and Change Requests
• Create and update standardized documentation
• Conduct routine performance analysis in order to optimize software
Create and innovate
• Demonstrate interest and experience in learning new technologies and methodologies
• Design solutions meeting the requirements set by internal/external customers
• Identify interactions and assess impacts with other packages to ensure functional compatibility of the solution with each area
• Perform feasibility studies, evaluate results and propose viable solutions accordingly
• Evaluate and integrate technologies from other providers, where suitable
• Contribute to innovation and product evolution
• Work closely with Product Management, Technical Business Analysts, and Quality Assurance to create and develop high quality code for internal/external customers that works and is consistent with requirements documents
Have you always dreamed of becoming a contributor of the greatest airlines projects of the future?
Don’t hesitate anymore, ALTEN Ltd will give you a motivating and dynamic environment, freedom in your work situation and long-term career together with co-workers in the same field.
• You are qualified to M.Sc. or MEng in computer science, engineering or related technical field,
• You have a strong technical background in C++, Java, Unix, Python, Oracle, SQL, SCRUM
• You are able to create and maintain long lasting relationships with our customers,
• You can work independently, as well as part of the team,
• You are self-motivated and reliable,
• You value team spirit.
ALTEN was set up in 1988 by three French engineering graduates. Today, the company supports some of the world's biggest companies with their R&D and information systems projects. As a European leader in technology consulting and engineering with 24000 engineers in 22 countries, ALTEN has stayed true to its origins in engineering, which now more than ever before holds the key to the major challenges of the future.
ALTEN Ltd is currently involved in innovation development for the automotive, aerospace, railway, energy and IT industries with premium customers in the UK.
ALTEN currently offers opportunities to high potential engineers to join their teams in order to answer the continuous demand of customers and tackle exciting challenges.
Want to be of ours?
Please feel free to send your CV
#developer #c++ #airline #software #innovation