01 April 2018
01 April 2019
2771€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for more than 50 years, bioMérieux is present in more than 150 countries through 42 subsidiaries and a large network of distributors. 90% of its revenue are generated from International sales.
We look above all for people willing to make a commitment with us in an entrepreneurial project supported by a strong corporate culture. The pillars that support bioMérieux's teams are our pioneering spirit, our international vision, our roots, and our social commitment to improve public health worldwide.
Our Group offers a wide range of career opportunities, so go ahead and join the almost 10,000 bioMérieux employees that have already identified with these values!
Poste et missions:
This role is part of a team with global scope, and responsibility to communicate with managers and users many countries. As part of a team responsible for a complete E2E process, this role requires the acquisition and maintenance of learning about multiple functions, including functions outside the standard scope of experience. Responsible for successful interaction with Corporate/Partner/Local team. Your main goal will be to support locally the SAP deployment for Supply Chain Domain.
So, your main accountabilities will be:
• Support the project locally (distribution flow, operation, …)
• Conduct impact Analysis workshops to define gaps between Core solution & local system specificities
• Translate business needs and strategy into high level needs and/or User Requirements.
• Prepare, manage and/or contribute to workshops to design target solutions.
• Contribute to the (re)design of processes and the associated business roles.
• Train users to execute business processes, including enabling IS Solutions.
• Contribute to the monitoring of process performance by proposing relevant KPIs for each end-to-end process.
• Promote the usage of global processes and solutions, and contribute to the sharing of best practices among users.
• Support the improvement of data quality (material, customer, vendor and/or finance data) by using and modeling best practices & providing training
• Support the data migration activity
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline and at least one year of relevant operational experience in an industrial context which used an ERP, ideally SAP.
• Demonstrated experience working across functions and in projects.
• Demonstrated experience contributing to or developing user requirements for information systems. Successful experience in an international/multicultural context.
Skills and Qualifications:
• You have strong computer skills, especially with an ERP, reporting tools, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint.
• You have strong communication skills, especially the ability to explain clearly and the ability to persuade, both in writing and orally.
• You have a first experience in Training as a trainer/educator plus demonstrated experience in training others individually and in groups.
• You are recognize for your analytical thinking, and your ability to impact & influence others.
• You are fluent in English and in French.