01 April 2018
01 April 2020
1935€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
Program SaVIE (VIE of Sanofi) is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since the VIE Program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide. Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
The Media Manager develops and executes media strategies for all Sanofi brands. The position ensures that strategic objectives are met, develop outstanding media ideas, build experience in new media and optimize media investments in all relevant media areas of planning, buying, negotiation, tracking and monitoring.
Furthermore this position leads the Media Agency in all relevant areas (i.e. KPI-Tracking, Performance-Tracking, preparing an audit etc.). The Media Manager has a clear understanding and experience within all areas of negotiation with media-owners (i.e. development of CpGRPs, discount vs. inflation, etc.) to achieve the annually agreed media efficiency. Furthermore the position ensures best in class qualitative media-approaches as well.
The position ensures a continuous exchange with regional media to ensure that regional and local media ambitions are met and ensure on-going improvements of all media relevant areas (i.e. briefing/ strategy/ planning/ review and audit process).
The most important areas of activities in VIE mission:
- Budget setting (Regular exchange with GM to recommend efficient budget-setting)
- Relationship Management with Media Agencies, Publishers and Sales Houses (Communication, Evaluation and Performance reviews)
- Regular communication with Procurement Team and Regional Management.
- Negotiation and Contracts follow-up
- Preparation and implementation of Media Strategies (in cooperation with other stakeholders)
- Leading the whole Media Strategy process (managing budgets, Objectives, cooperation with Agencies and Procurement)
- Miscellaneous: Tracking Quarterly Meetings, Audit, Flow Charts, Post-buy analysis.
Day to day tasks:
- Media plan approval
- Media plan adjustments (aligned with Marketing Team/ Brand Manager)
- Media Manager acts for each brand as direct point of contact to Media Agency
- Regular Jour-Fix with Media Agency Team
- Regular communication with Brand Managers, GM, Regional Media Management
- At least 2 years of experience in similar role (Media Manager, Brand Manager or related)
- People and Business-Related
- Solution oriented working-style
- Enabler and Facilitator
- Strategic Partner to discuss ATL-Scenarios with General Manager
- Customer and brand awareness
Competencies critical factors for success of this position
- Set direction
- Drive results
- Able to make decisions
Communication and presentation skills
- Interface management competence
- Competence in assertiveness
- Networking and selling
- Strategic and analytical capabilities
- Constructive conflict management